SUMMA CLM module , building on its integration with banks and ERP systems, provides immediate visibility of present cash position for each subsidiary as well as for the whole corporate group.
Easy to use dashboards and reports provide either detailed or consolidated position of liquidity by country, bank, account, cash flow category or any other parameter that might be required by a system user.
Highly flexible Liquidity forecasting enables creation of reliable forecasts of cash positions for upcoming days, weeks or months, utilising automatic feeds from banks, ERP systems or treasury operations.
SUMMA CLM Forecasting
- daily automatic feed of all bank account transactions and balances
- daily automatic feed of all receivables and payables from ERP
- quick and easy dashboards with individually customised views
- short, mid or long-term liquidity views, with possible inclusion of loans or financial instruments
- views by country, bank, currency, subsidiary, group, or as defined by user
- recalculations of cash flows of a financial instruments based on real-time market data
- visibility of cash-flow types, such as VAT obligations, other taxes, salaries, bank fees or supplier payables
- distinction between liquidity forecasts based on committed cash-flows (invoices, contracts) vs. general outlooks